Gotta love blackmail cake!

Yeesh! I thought I had destroyed all copies of this photo. LoL.
Early on, I enjoyed a "staycation" at Lake Havasu, AZ where I sun, swam, and fished. While there, I took a gander at the original London Bridge that came out of Merry Ol' England.

In 1968 London Bridge was bought by eccentric millionaire Robert McCulloch for over $2M to boost tourism in his beloved city.
"What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas," but I gotta tell ya -The Beatles LOVE Cirque du Soleil show at The Mirage "was a gas! gas! gas!" [Get back, Jo Jo!!]

The hourly fountain show at the Bellagio was spectacular! A water n' light show set to music that was simply mesmerizing.
Visited friends in Maryland, and then took a trip to Philadelphia, the "City of Brotherly Love". While there I toured Independance Hall, the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross House, and the Founding Fathers statue exhibit at the National Constitution Center.
The hourly fountain show at the Bellagio was spectacular! A water n' light show set to music that was simply mesmerizing.
Visited friends in Maryland, and then took a trip to Philadelphia, the "City of Brotherly Love". While there I toured Independance Hall, the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross House, and the Founding Fathers statue exhibit at the National Constitution Center.
"Crack is Wack!" ~Whitney Houston (do ya think the Liberty Bell was her inspiration?)

Pics courtesy of their collection.
... and then it was off to Niagra Falls,
which I found awe inspiring and best seen from Canada's vantage point, aaaay.
Mid-Summer found me at Sea World San Diego.
I totally was in tune with my inner child and in love with acrobatic whales!
Went horseback riding Labor Day weekend on the ridges of Pine Mountain, CA located outside of Los Angeles. After a summer vista of every shade of sand, it was refreshing
to see other colors for a change.
Summer ended at Six Flags Magic Mountain, which carried me awaaaay on a tumultuous ride!