Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yearbook Do's That Definitely Don't

This was hilarious! Obviously, I had alot of time on my hands today, as I grew tired of watching movers load up my things from truck-to-house-to-truck-to-house. It was like watching a game of PONG - on dollies. With trusted laptop in hand, I disappeared into the the nether regions of the web, a.k.a. Cyber Crack, and came across yearbookyourself.com . This website had me rolling in stitches because it's a site where you can go and do self make-overs from different yearbook eras - FOR FREE. What? Make fun of yourself for free? Are ya kiddin' me??? Sign me up! Yearbook eras stretched from the 50's to current decade, but these were my absolute favorites below.... and I was just thinking about getting a new do for the new year.... but now, I'm not so sure. LoL. Anyhoo, let me know which of my fave 5 is your fave 1:

STYLE #1: Kiss Me I'm Sweet


















STYLE #2: An Angel with Wings


















STYLE #3: I'm the Cat's Meow


















STYLE #4: Honey-Do Honey True


















STYLE #5: Move Over Cleopatra Jones