I liked this homemade sign that was displayed at the Russian table.

I thought Hungary selling food was funny. Hungry folks for Hungary! LoL.

I thought Hungary selling food was funny. Hungry folks for Hungary! LoL.
Greece had a plethora of delightful yuletide treasures too.
I have a weakness for funny holiday hats, so I bought this cap on the spot!
There were plenty of vino to be had, as each country hawked their international brands.
These Canadians sold an assortment of handmade aprons, bags, and hats. Needless to say, I broke down and bought me a colorful apron.
I thought these powdered figs from the Montenegro table looked like little wreaths and were very clever!
I started getting hungry by the time I made it to the Serbian table. I ordered a hamburger, which came out looking exotic. I loved the pita-like buns. My Serbian burger was juicy and delish!
Switzerland had a baked potato and cheese stand, and used - what else? - Swiss cheese! LoL.
While the Irish sold Irish coffee. Yummers!
Norway sold baked goods and Christmas decorations.
Spain sold vino, sangria, and tapas (appetizers).
The Czech Republic sold elaborate crystal ware.
I bought a pair of these hand carved angels from the Slovakia table.
Hansel and Gretel (LoL) were selling homemade German gingerbread cookies. Needless to say, I bought several of these!
Loved these homemade Christmas Trees from Portugal's table! I bought one of these too!
Belgium sold - duhhhh - Belgium waffles!
It was the perfect day for the Christmas Bazaar! The temp was just right since it was held outside on the Conrad's expansive patio area.
Before I left, I enjoyed the festive Christmas carols sung by the charity bazaar's sponsors. It was a nice touch.
I'm sooo glad that I attended this event, bc for a few hours I forgot that I lived in the Middle East.... the Spirit of Christmas was alive and well at the Conrad Hilton Hotel!