Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nothing Could Be Finer Than To Be In Caroliner

After my week in New England, I flew south to North Carolina to spend a few stolen moments with family. It was a short week-end visit spent outdoors amid cheery sunshine and myriad backyard activities.


Here are my parents and my sisters buzzing around the food table. LOL.


People say I favor Mom. What do you think?


My sister Pamela and Sis n'law Holly holding her daughter Piper.


Isn't my sister Mely gorgeous?


See No Evil. Hear No Evil. Speak No Evil. Har!

My eldest niece Yasmine.


I love this pic of my brother John with his daughter Piper, and his son Zeb riding his trike in the background.


Check out how BLUE my niece Piper's eyes are!


More father n' son moments. John with his son Rex above, and both of his boys below.





My bro n' law Terry and bro John played baseball with their boys.


It was a wonderful afternoon of memory building!


And then the big boys decided to play a little basketball.


John showing off his mad skillz....


Even Daddy got some shots in, but Terry had to prove that he was a baller too. LOL.





The kids could've played with Legos for hours!


And then it was time to jump in the pool. :) I love that Zeb and Skylar felt it was their job to fill the pool. LOL.


All the cousins taking a dip! Good thing they weren't doing laps.

And then the cousins got creative and made a water slide! LOL.

As dusk settled in, reminders of our afternoon activities were still scattered throughout, and the baby pool started to deflate, and yet we remained outdoors not willing to go in and end a precious summer day that was filled with copious amount of family love and laughter. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!