Last night my family threw me a farewell party at my brother's house. We had such a good time. Kyle and Khristin came over and the evening was packed with a lot of laughter, great food, and a lot of love. My family cooked all my favorite Filipino food: Pancit, Lumpia, Fried Rice and Adobo Chicken. Yummers!
Here I am posing with Khristin in my Martha Stewart apron. LoL.
My sister Mely, Khristin, and Mom took a break
from cooking to pose for the next cover issue of "Kitchen Vogue".
Skylar getting spoiled by Auntie Mely and Nana.
John & Holly: Thanks for throwing my bon voyage party at your house! I love ya guys!
Li'l Miss Photogenic.... but I'm not biased. LoL.
Skylar could've done this ALL DAY long! He was so funny.
Pamela, Yassy, and Holly had a swingin' time.
My blonde haired blue eyed Filipino boy...
Yassy and Skylar had so much fun with this, until Skylar's little noggin got stuck. LoL.
Mely gave Yassy a few pointers on the impromptu
Mother-Daughter Pool Tournament.
Khristin brought Champagne and Boone's Farm;
the latter was a shoutout to our earrrrrly 20's. LoL.
Come And Get It! Dinner Is Served!!

Here's my other cutie patootie nephew... don'tcha just love Zebbie's new haircut?
Holly n' the boyz ate and watched football....
Zeb is a true Filipino boy. He LOVES Pancit!....and the pool tourney ended in Mely's favor. Poor Mom!
Skylar rode the train and then switched to the arcadegame in the corner. Zebbie played too. They were so cute!

Kyle and Khristin hamming it up for the camera. Beers up!

A champagne toast of well wishes for my journey to Egypt. "CHEERS!"
Time at home was joyous and sweet, and my vacation is officially over now. As I travel onwards to Cairo, I have the memories of home to comfort me as I acclimate to a new culture... job... and country. Siggggggh... so, why am I already homesick? :(