Here's my KrAzEe friend hamming it up for the camera x 2.
We went to "Angeethi" for yummy Indian Cuisine. Our friendship goes back 13 years to our Rota, Spain days. Gina is my Rock of Gibraltar, which ironically was an island we explored together.
The food was great and conversation uproariously funny. We had not seen each other since summer, when I explored historic downtown Philly with her and her beautiful family.
Cheers to my BFF Gina whose Birthday & Wedding Anniversary fell on January 7th! CONGRATULATIONS to 14 Years of Wedded Bliss & Turning 21 Again!!! LoL.
After scanning the neighborhood for worthy thrift store explorations (as is our modus operandi), we settled for Starbucks where we continued to catch up, laugh, and drink Caramel Frappuccino Ventis. Ever the blogging addict, I finished my "Bon Voyage to Egypt" entry, while Gina read "Breaking Dawn" - the last book of the Twilight series. Gina (and her sister Renea) got hooked on the fabulous Tween series after my persistent not so subtle urgings. LoL. Altogether our 6 hours flew by quickly, and then it was time to take me back to the airport.
As we tearfully parted and I headed to my boarding gate, I thought about my family and friends and how God has truly blessed me with the love and bounty of both. I just wish I could fit all of them in my suitcase, so I could take them with me to Egypt!

