Tuesday, April 14, 2009

DWTS Geek Alert

It's a no brainer. I'm a Dancing With The Stars dweeb. I don't know if it's all the sequins.... mens' unbuttoned silk shirts baring smooth lounge lizard chests.... golden spray-on tans... or the pure entertainment of the dances.... I LOVE IT ALL!!! [beep, beep, beep..... oops. There goes my geek-o-meter again.]

This season, I keep waffling from Euro Yum Yum Gilles Marini (and yes, Ladies, we all melted like buttah during his shower scene in Sex And The City The Movie)....

to Julianne's hottie man-toy Chuck Wicks ....

to The Bachelor's jilted betrothed Melissa Rycroft ....


to wardrobe malfunctioned rapper Lil' Kim.

These are my Final Four. Which team are you staking?

Well, tonight is elimination night ... and living abroad, I won't know the results until tomorrow. So if you watch it, keep it on the hush-low until then.

Word.

[Update: Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson and partner Mark Ballas (his 2nd consecutive win!) took home the Mirror Ball Trophy for Season 8.]