Tonight I attended the National Blacklight Theatre's musical production of "Cats".... and lemme tell ya, it was NOT an off-off-off Broadway version of "Cats" as we know it in the states. OH NO! [shaking head with emphasis].... It was the most BIZARRE show I've ever seen. TOTALLY avant garde! Performers wore glow in the dark leotard cat suits under black lighting, as they lip synced to weird cat lyric songs with eerie voices that were a cross between Alvin and the Chipmunks and the Munchkins of Oz. Frequently, performers meowed loudly with their own voices and did interpretive dancing.... and then manipulated cat finger puppets that continued singing chipmunk-munchkin melodies. I think this show was targeted for people who did acid, because for me the 1.5 hour show could not end fast enough! LoL.
Afterwards, I stopped for some authentic Czech cuisine at an outdoor bistro. I ordered up some Bohemian goulash. This is what it looked like when I got it. Basically, beef stew with slices of potato dumpling bread on the side, and sliced onions and a jalapeno on top for garnish..... um... I didn't finish it. It tasted good, but there were only 3 beef tips and the rest just gravy and dumpling.