The next stop was Cape Point, the most southwestern tip of Africa where the Atlantic Ocean and Indian Ocean merge. I wanted to visit the old Cape Point Lighthouse, which sits on a promontory on the Cape Peninsula.

The panoramic view on the winding drive on Cape Point was absolutely stunning!

The blue hue of two oceans continued to the skies!

The walk up to the lighthouse was as invigorating as its surroundings.

I found the Cape Point Lighthouse utterly delightful!

These red pincushion proteas grew wildly on the lighthouse grounds, and were the perfect accessories!
I also loved this signpost that was erected near the lighthouse.

The lighthouse cottages were quaint and well maintained.
This was the view from my table at the restaurant on Cape Point.

As I exited the lighthouse I was somewhat puzzled by this sign, because I had not seen any baboons.

Until I came across said baboons on the road! LOL. Needless to say, I didn't feed any of them.

And then I was back on the road in the direction of Boulders Beach in search of Cape Town's resident penguins! Stay tune.