Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas is.... Family Joy

I have always associated Christmas with family and all the feelings that it evokes - love, togetherness, joy - and this year's Christmas was no different, except that it was unseasonably warm. Sweaters were stripped off as we headed outdoors to see the kids play with their new toys.

Here's a rare shot with all the siblings together.
Even more rare is a photo of all the cousins. This is my ONLY photo of all four. Mad props to my sister Pamela for suggesting I get my littlest nephews these battery powered "Lil Quads" for Christmas. It was the first thing that Skylar ran to on Christmas morning, and Zeb couldn't get enough of his as he barreled over the hills and valleys (in his mind) of Nana and Grandpa's front yard.
Zeb and Skylar had a lot of fun four wheeling.

Meanwhile, the other two cousins were having
fun climbing trees.
Two little monkeys sitting in a tree...

S - M - I - L - I - N - G
Future's so bright... gotta wear shades.

Which mommy do I belong to? LoL.

It was great seeing my nephew Rex at Christmas! He was the only nephew that I had not spent time with yet. All the kids were worn out by night's end. Like the famous children's classic, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, they preferred to be "nestled all snugged in their beds, while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads".... Here's hoping you and yours had a wonderful holiday, followed with a bevy of dancing sugar plums.