Friday, December 5, 2008

Sexiest Man Alive!


Today was a slow day at the hospital as our Commanding Officer (CO) imposed a "Training Stand Down" for our enlisted staff, thus bringing the hospital down to minimal staffing. Since full services could not be provided until 10:00 am, I found myself with tooooooo much time on my hands and was thus compelled to do a little mischief. One of my friends, a Navy pharmacist and esteemed member of the "COT" (a.k.a. Circle of Trust), which we coined our group after camping trips spent bonding around the proverbial camp fire.... will be celebrating a birthday on Sunday. The big 3-5!!! As a result, I crazy glued a copy of his I.D. badge pic on the cover of People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" issue, and made several copies to hang as posters throughout the hospital. He was so mad at me. LoL. Happy Birthday, Raoul! You still look sexy after 35 years!