Thursday, December 18, 2008

Best Buy At "Best Buy" ?

My sister Pamela took a half day on Wednesday and we were able to go shopping and finish up our Christmas Shopping Lists. It was good to be home and do these simple things with family.

Our last stop was Best Buy... which, um... got me in trouble as I purchased over $500 worth of merchandise... for um, er .... okay, okay ... it was all for me!!! Sigggghhh.
I broke down and joined the world of technology as I purchased my starter iPod and accessories kit: iTouch iPod, docking station, case, and car adapter. Now friends will no longer make fun of me and my cumbersome 300 CD caseholder that I used to lug around. LoL.

The ride back to Pamela's house was comical, as she tried to maneuver out of the parking lot without the ability to see out of her rear window. We headed home tired, hungry but completely satisfied. We came out of our shopping spree with great deals .... and best buys.