Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Getting to the Root of the Matter

Has anyone checked out Kim Kardashian's new blonde do? I haven't made up my mind yet on whether I like it. I definitely like her better as a brunette. What do you think???



Continuing on this subject, I checked out the annals of the internet in search of more dark-haired celebrities that experimented with the blondilocks-look.



I came across Cher. Tsk-Tsk. I remember an interview awhile back in which she admitted feeling like an outcast in her family. Growing up in a household of blonde females, she always yearned for lighter locks. Too bad she never accepted her dark beauty, because she definitely looks better as a brunette!



Kristen Stewart, on the otherhand, looked great in either coloring. Sigh. Just the fact that Rob Pattinson, a.k.a. Edward Cullen, thinks so too makes me quite envious. LoL.


Kelly Clarkson was another brunette that looked attractive as a blonde. Her body may be air brushed on front covers of national magazines, but her hair never needs to be altered on print. Too bad the media can't accept the way she looks!


Another Kelly who could pull off both colorings was Kelly Osbourne. She totally has the Emo-chic vibe going on. Her uniqueness and panache allow her to get away with anything wild and trendy... Dontcha think she'd make a great vampire on film?



Last but not least is Victoria Beckham - glam soccer mom / former Spice girl / latest American Idol Judge. She always looks pouty and scrumptious in every cut n' color she sports. Some girlz have all the luck! Beautiful, Rich, and a Hunky Hub waiting at home... Posh Spice can bend her locks "like Beckham" any which she chooses.