Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Virtual Evening at Le Petit Théâtre de Chimères

This evening the lovely Bonnie from Diamonds and Daisies has lured me from the sandy deserts of Cairo to virtually alight a carriage that will take us to Paris....


where her very talented playwright friend Anita from Castles Crowns and Cottages has virtually invited blogging guests to attend the third act of her cleverly written play, Goodnight Sweet Prince, performed at Le Petit Théâtre de Chimères: Act 1, Act 2, Act 3. <--Click here x 3.

The play centers around an incorrigible, yet loveable fox terrier named Balzac, who mills around the winding streets of Paris and into the melting place of your heart!


The final act will be unveiled next Saturday. Interested guests are asked to submit their entries to Anita by email no later than Friday, September 4, 2009. So, alight your own virtual carriage to catch the third act and become inspired!


But alas! I need to hurry!!! This is also my first attendance, and I'm in a flutter as to what to wear! I just glanced over my balcony and caught sight of my awaiting carriage below. Needless to say, it's causing quite a commotion on the streets! So, I've decided to wear vintage flapper.


Decisions. Decisions. Maybe I'll wear this?

Egads! I must simply get rid of this ol' thing! But low n' behold, tucked in the nether regions of my bursting closet is THE perrr-fect dress!

Just need to touch up my make-up. Apply new lipstick. Pull back my bob with this adorable marcasite barrette. Dab on Chanel.

Slip my feet into these silken slippers.



Grab my mobile and change out my evening bag.

And last but not least, carry my lace fan for a li'l flirting.

Au Revoir!


Update: Click here for the unveiling of Act IV.