
I was only able to take a coupla pics, before the Ring Master announced that no one was allowed to take pictures during the performances. Ugh! However, an online local paper had posted some pictures, which I um, conveniently "borrowed" below. LoL.
This act was amazing! These three lovely ice princesses were ice skating on stilted blades! Talk about MAJOR balancing act. Sheeesh!

Then there were trapeze acts on ice skates! One that I enjoyed, which I wish I had pictures of, was when a long red scarf came down from the circus top. A skater grabbed it and pulled himself up high in the air. He then performed a series of death-defying gymnastic feats, before he executed a round off in the air and landed gracefully on his ice skates. Zee Russian Vas Vunderbar!!!

I loved the costumes of the show. They were especially beautiful when skaters twirled and sped by in a blur of colors. Talk about lightning performances!

The Russian company used a variety of props in their show such as juggling pins, hula hoops, unicycles, jump ropes, floor length scarves, large acrobatic wheels, geometrical cages, frisbees, and flamed batons --- and all were performed on thinly bladed ice skates!

In this sync'd unicycles act, I was so scared someone would slip off! Fortunately, the performance was executed flawlessly. Clown acts, magic acts, and costumed animals on ice skates followed suit... but the grand finale was the Liger (lion n tiger) Taming Act... which I um, sheepishly missed. LoL. In my defense, it was almost 1 am, and the Ring Master had just prefaced our 3rd intermission with the announcement that we had 1 more act remaining. Some of the peeps I was with were struggling to remain awake, despite the show's excellent performances. And we had a 45 min drive home. Unfortunately, the days of partying till the wee hours of the morning were no longer the norm for my group. So, we regrettably made our exit. I heard back later that the final act was fantastic. Sigggh. Is it too late to runaway and join the circus? LoL.
