- 5-10 large portobello mushrooms (depending on party size)
- 1 pkg 16 oz sausage (I use Jimmy Dean Sage Sausage)
- 2 scallion stalks
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup bread crumbs (I use Contadina Italian Style)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar (or parmesan)
- salt, pepper, Mrs. Dash Original Blend (to taste)

Wash mushrooms. Remove stems and chop finely.

Also, wash and chop scallions finely.

Brown sausage with olive oil, garlic, scallions, mushroom stems, and seasonings to taste. Add cheese (sometimes I add a l'il more) and mix evenly at medium heat.
Preheat oven at 350 degrees F. Grease shallow baking dish with olive oil. Stuff portobello mushrooms with yummy sausage stuffing. (I, um, sneak a bite here and there. LoL.)
Brown sausage with olive oil, garlic, scallions, mushroom stems, and seasonings to taste. Add cheese (sometimes I add a l'il more) and mix evenly at medium heat.
Preheat oven at 350 degrees F. Grease shallow baking dish with olive oil. Stuff portobello mushrooms with yummy sausage stuffing. (I, um, sneak a bite here and there. LoL.)