Sunday, July 12, 2009

In Loving Memory of my Cabbits




Seeing these adorable "cabbits" remind me of Paco and Pepper that I had in Spain. Both were given to me by my then boyfriend, and they were completely inseparable. They loved each other so much. Paco, my rabbit, thought he was a cat. LoL. I never had to place him in a cage, because Pepper had thankfully taught him how to use her kitty litter. In turn Paco taught Pepper how to hop. Together they would hop down the hallway until Pepper would race ahead, and then would look back at Paco as if to say, "Hurry up slow poke!" LoL. They were the epitome of "strange bedfellows". They always snuggled together when they slept. Both, however, have since crossed the "Rainbow Bridge". I picture them now hopping playfully across a daisied meadow no longer in pain... young again... furry comrades forever.