Got up bright and early this morning. I can never sleep late on the week-ends, no matter how hard I try. However, I was on a mission today: I had to finish shopping for my safari adventure! I went to the local mall in Maadi about 15 min from where I live in search for cargo pants, binoculars, and other essentials on my list to get. After my "mission", I treated myself to some "down home" coffee:
STARBUCKS!!! LoL. No matter where I've traveled in the world, I can always count on Starbucks to make a neighborhood appearance somewhere. LoL. I ordered my usual - caramel iced frappuccino venti and box of chocolate covered espresso beans - and finally broke down and bought the jumbo "EGYPT" Starbucks coffee cup I've had my eye on for awhile now. Mnnn... I wonder if I'll find a Starbucks out in the middle of my safari next week? LoL.