Well, I'm 10 days out from my safari adventure in Kenya. I've been so busy at work that I've frankly not had time to get excited about it.... until today. I'M SO EXCITED! I'll be staying at a safari camp in Masai Mara (huge game reserve in southwestern Kenya), named for the Maasai Tribe (that still inhabit there) and the Mara River that runs through it. I'll be there for the big Masai Mara Migration - Africa's greatest wildlife spectacle that has millions of wildebeests, zebras, and gazelles, etc. crossing the grasslands of Kenya's Great Plains from July to October. A spectacular event that has cyclically occurred for hundreds of thousands of years.... AND YOURS TRULY WILL BE THERE! The safari camp will be in the open plains unfenced and right next to a watering hole where hippos, elephants, and other wildlife will drink and play. I can't wait to camp out underneath the stars, and trek in rugged open terrain Land Rovers by day. Word!