Debbie landed safe and sound, and was met joyously at the airport by yours truly. Within a couple hours, we had our first Laverne and Shirley-esque encounter. LoL. For her first meal in Egypt, I decided to take her to Restaurant 55. I had enjoyed myself so much the weekend before, that I felt inclined for a repeat visit. On the way there, I suggested that we walk in single file from the car to the restaurant bc the street was very narrow. We were no more than 5 min from the restaurant, before I turned around to see if Deb was keeping up. Well, she was close behind me. So close that when I turned, she bumped into me and stepped on my flip flop and ripped the thong out of my Roxy's. We had to go back to the car with me on one good flip flop (or just a flop?), and head back home so I could change shoes. LoL. This was sooo typical of us! 
We finally arrived , and Deb was blown away by the decor.
We chose to eat outdoors, so we could enjoy the ambiance.
grinded peach.
Deb and I are such kindred spirits, bc she's not afraid to dive into
unchartered waters. LoL.
Debbie got the hang of it quickly, and by the end of the night was
teaching me how to blow peach smoke out of my nose. It tickled!
can honestly say that I liked all three equally well.
By the end of the evening Deb's jet lag started to kick in, hence
signaling our cue to leave. We had a good first day of the visit.
Tomorrow we head to Giza to see the pyramids. Stay Tune!

