After touring the Ancient Agora and the National Archaeological Museum, I had a late lunch at one of Athen's many outdoor cafes. My lunch was yummilicious as I dined on
Moussaka (to die for!) and Greek Salad (could there be another kind in Greece?). I, um... would've taken a photo... except, um... I was too busy wolfing everything down. I was sooo hungry and it was mnnnn-hmnnn good!!! The only dour note at lunch was the afternoon deluge that came down pretty hard. Ugh! However, I did capture the local street hustler selling umbrellas at accelerated prices. How do I know this? I bought one. A girl's gotta stay dry! LoL. Just sayin'...


After the monsoon was over, I hopped on a bus to visit the Temple of Zeus that was built in 131 A.D. En route, the bus had to take a detour bc of flood conditions seen below. This is what one hour's worth of rain did to this section of the city. Yowza!


I finally made it over, and even got to sport my newly hustled umbrella. LoL.




Ironically, the only day it rained was when I toured the Temple of
Zeus... the god of rain. Things that make you go hmnnn....