I love this photo I took of Deb.
She will arrive over the Labor Day weekend, and spend an entire week with me in Cairo!! I'm SOOOO excited! My first stateside visitor!! I have so much planned for her visit. Debbie and I go waaaay back. We've been BFFs since I was a senior in high school if that tells you anything. LoL. After the Eric episode (that's Eric with a "C", bc Erik with a "K" came later), she moved to Wilmington while I was attending UNCW.... and the hilarious misadventures that followed as roomies had us pegged as the Laverne and Shirley of the 80's. LoL. Oh! The stories we could tell! So many laughable "Laverne and Shirley-esque" moments that still have us chuckling whenever we recall them during a "remember when?" marathon. In honor of Debbie's visit, here's a li'l vintage (Ugh! Has it come to that?!?) Laverne & Shirley flashback.... Enjoy!
