Saturday, September 12, 2009

Masalama, Debbie!

Well, Debbie left 30 minutes past midnight this morning. Soooo, technically she didn't fly out on 9/11.... we spent Friday on the DL, recuperating from a whirlwind week of madcap adventures that I had anticipated. I remember when I sent Deb the itinerary for her trip, she gleefully snorted and laughed out loud. She is always game at whatever I throw her way, even if it means sweltering heat and the period of Ramadan that we had not anticipated when we planned for her trip in January. We've been BFFs for 24 years, and while our careers have taken us in opposite directions, our reunions are ALWAYS a blessing. So, Deb, as you head back home to Virginia, here's a few souvenirs of your trip. Thanks for coming out to see me. I'm already planning for next year's Baltic Cruise. See ya at Christmas! Aywa (Yes)!!! LoL.